LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 43 Chapel Street, Point Cook. Set in a sublime location and surrounded by greenery, this two-storey townhome offers a low maintenance lifestyle with no owner's corporation fee and exceptional convenience. Comprising open plan living, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and double car accommodation, this residence is well-suited to first home buyers, young families and investors. Nestled within an exclusive enclave of the Saltwater Coast Estate and within walking distance of childcare centre, schools, parklands and reserves, this property delivers the premium Point Cook experience.
- Oriented to capture an abundance of natural light and with modern inclusions throughout, this home offers an open plan family and meals area, encompassing the entire ground floor. A place to relax and unwind with family and friends, this space is fitted with carpeted flooring and split system air conditioning, ensuring exceptional comfort.
- Resonating with the home chef, the kitchen offers ample preparation space, a breakfast bar, ceiling-height cabinetry and a full-sized pantry. Quality stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher, the splash back adorned with stylish subway tiles.
- A restful retreat, first floor offers the utmost serenity, boasting three spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes and soft carpets underfoot. The palatial master offers a walk-in-robe and private en suite, while a central bathroom services bedrooms two and three.
- Externally, this townhome boasts a generous frontage, making full use of its corner allotment. A sunny patio and sizeable courtyard are accessible via glass sliding doors from the lounge, well-utilized as veggie garden, grassy lawn or children's play space.
- Further highlights include 15 solar panels installed in 2019, a double remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry, downstairs powder room, split system downstairs, water tank and roller blinds throughout.
Surrounded by quality homes, the master planned Saltwater Coast Estate offers residents access to a first-class lifestyle center, with a pool, tennis courts, function room and cafe. Neighborhood amenities include Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, while local schools include St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, Saltwater P-9 College and Homestead Senior Secondary College. Surrounded by greenery, Saltwater Reserve, Paragon Park and the picturesque Point Cook Coastal Park and bay are within walking distance, while commuters will benefit from public transport options including Williams Landing station and well-serviced bus routes.