Finally, the perfect live-play-work home you have been waiting to hit the market! Welcome to 43 Lebanon Street in beautiful Brighton. Located just 17km from Brisbane CBD, this home has 5 exceptional schools within 2km, is 1.7km from the oceanside, is a short walk from shops and sporting fields and is a 1 minute drive to access major highways both north and south. For the commuter, a train ride less than 30 minutes will see you arrive in Brisbane CBD.
This home has room for the whole family and more! Technically 4 bedrooms, there are an extra 2 spacious rooms as well plus the option for true dual living. The home also includes an air-conditioned, separate office, significant storage and of course an enormous pool with excellent privacy. With multiple car spaces, you could also easily park a significant boat or a caravan; and why wouldn’t you if you lived next to the ocean!
Enormous, private pool
• 4 bedrooms plus 2 multi-purpose rooms
• True dual living potential
• Large kitchen area
• Dining and living overlooking pool
• Separated, air conditioned office
• Air conditioning upstairs, downstairs, in master bedroom and in office
• Large backyard
• Lots (and lots) of storage
• Located on a quiet street with long-term neighbours
If a large family home, near the ocean and close to Brisbane is what you have been searching for, please come see us at our first open home. This one will not last long!