A rare mid-20th century modern gem in original condition! This brick and chamfer board residence spread over two levels, has been designed to capture abundant natural light, urban views and bay breezes.
This exceptional property on 607sqm of land, with a commanding corner position and north-east orientation, offers a wonderful opportunity to value-add in a highly sought after pocket in Carina.
There is no denying there is work to be done to this hillside treasure but with some creative thought everything that is old can be new again. Legal heigh under, on ground level, with street access. Potential for dual occupancy or 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms... let your imagination soar!
- 3 double Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet
- Lock-up Garage with off-street parking options
- Open plan Lounge, Dining & Living
- Urban views
- Corner position with north-east aspect on 607sqm parcel
- Handy to recreational walking attractions including Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
- Close to Westfield Carindale & Cannon Hil Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Brisbane Airport and Gateway Arterial (north-south)
- 7kms to Brisbane CBD
Carina is a high growth suburb with hilly terrain located just 7kms from Brisbane's CBD. Historically, the suburb experienced a rapid population increase in the 1950s and 1960s, and today is well serviced by infrastructure and amenities.
The opportunity to bring this much-loved home back to its former glory now presents. An absolute must-see property!