Now you can build on the legacy of this three bedroom, two bathroom two car park residence with a charming shop front and serene river views.
Situated on Montague Road's commercial strip, the property retains all of Hill End's old Queensland appeal. Just 1 km from the Brisbane CBD, you're always close to the action and as a low-medium density residential area, enjoy the calm of a carefully preserved community.
Operating as a licensed food and drink outlet for over a decade, this property is also zoned for a club, retail activities, health care and education establishments, community care centres or even veterinary services - truly versatile in a stand-out location.
As an astute property owner you can maximise this opportunity by applying the 2 or 3 storey mix zoning to raise the building for unit, offices or retail space.
Easily accessible by public transport with regular bus and ferry stops nearby.
- Spacious 329 sq.m. area in stand-out corner location
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence - open plan with outdoor dining
- 50 sq.m. of back deck
- 2 covered off-street car parks
- Potential rental income up to $62,000 p/a
- Commercial kitchen
- Only one block from Brisbane River's Orleigh Park
- Within West End State Primary School and Brisbane State High School catchment area
Don't hesitate to call me for a private inspection
See you there ciao