This fantastic property ticks all the boxes and all the hard work has been done for you with a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home ample garaging and horse facilities galore, all situated on an approx. 12.9 acre pasture improved, corner block.
The main house which has been freshly painted internally and is tastefully rendered on the outside, includes 4 well-spaced bedrooms providing built in robes, as well as ceiling fans throughout. The main bedroom also incorporates a huge walk-in robe/dressing room as well as further built ins and an ensuite.
Enjoy entertaining guests in the large living area with split system air conditioning and slow combustion fireplace, or alternatively on the massive undercover deck area, taking in all those lovely, peaceful views! The custom-built kitchen provides an electric gas stove top, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and floating island top that leads into the dining room. The main bathroom includes custom-built cabinets, with large spa bath, shower and separate toilet.
The lower level includes a 2-vehicle carport leading into a 1 car garage, workshop with laundry. There is a covered entertaining and outside toilet convenient for when using the pool.
ATTACHED GRANNY FLAT
Additionally, the property includes a huge granny flat, attached under main roof, perfect for use as a teenager's retreat, for the in-laws or for guests! It includes 2 bedrooms, kitchen, open dining and living with split system air condition as well as bathroom/combination laundry, separated to the main house by a spacious 2-car garage, plus a balcony.
For the horse enthusiast enjoy amenities such as:
- Stable complex with roof sprinklers, includes 2 stables and tack/feed room
- 7 paddocks with equine fencing and irrigation drip lines
- Floodlit sand arena with irrigation lines
- 2 feed sheds in the paddock
- 2 large dams
Some of the many other features include:
- As new 12 x 9 metre shed with 150mm cement floor, includes float bay, mezzanine & work bench
- Spa & Self-chlorinating pool taking in the beautiful rural views, pool cover
- Main house has solar hot water
- Fruit trees such as oranges, lemons, white mulberry
- Water tanks with 85,000 litres across all 4
- Multiple driveways for access
- Large, fully fenced house yard, great for dogs
- Quality throughout, fully insulated.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Additional power pole and metre box available near the dam
The property is centrally located with various amenities only a short distance away. All timing offered below is reasonably accurate in normal conditions and is approximate:
- Grose Vale Public School, 4 min drive
- Colo High School, 9 min drive
- North Richmond shopping centre including grocery stores, fast food, chemist & doctors, 7 min drive
- Navua Reserve (Local swimming spot), 6 min drive
Don't miss out on this opportunity, contact Cathy Walton on 0400 220 355 to arrange your personal viewing.
*DISCLAIMER* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.