46A SUNSET BOULEVARD, SURFERS PARADISE
Owner instructed to sell.
Located in the world-renowned Surfers Paradise, surrounded by an array of multi-million dollar homes on the main river is this irreplaceable and unrivalled waterfront living offering the most stunning sunset on the Gold Coast.
This unique home is designed to capitalise aspects, natural light, breezes, garden and lifestyle. Boasting magical views across the main river to the city and a private Balinese hut, this property is perfect for your all year round entertainment.
Premium Property Features:
4 Bed | 4 Bath | 2 Living | 2 Car | Office | Pool | Balinese Hut | Pontoon
* 541sqm allotment with 180 degree wide water views
* Point position
* 401 sqm floor area
* 20m water front with large 13m pontoon
* A gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, two/pac cabinetry and Smeg appliances
* Separate dining area with a built in bar, for those special occasions
* A large living area 7.6m X 5m
* High ceilings up to 5.5 metres
* Polished timber floor
* Ducted air conditioning with separate zoning
* A master suite is on the ground floor featuring oversized walk-in-wardrobe and a massive ensuite with separate vanities
* 2 further generous bedrooms on second floor with ensuites and a large balcony
* Ground floor study which can be converted into another bedroom
* Laundry with plenty of storage + dryer included
* Large outdoor entertaining areas with big timber decking
* Salt water in ground pool with a Balinese hut encompassing the spectacular open water views
* Low maintenance garden
* Secure double lock-up garage 6.2m * 5.9m with an additional storage room
* Plenty of street parking spaces
* Alarm system
Further information for the area:
* In the heart of Surfers Paradise nestled in a quiet location on Main River within a stone's throw to the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise.
* Sunset Boulevard Park, a quiet green space with no playground or BBQ area, just a restful park area for contemplating and relaxing
* Walking distance to all main shops, cafes, tram service
* Gold Coast Convention Centre, The Star and Pacific Fair all within minutes