Synonymous with a tranquil down-south kind of lifestyle where your family can enjoy comfortable living in peace and privacy only footsteps away from picturesque wetlands and scenic walks at the end of the street, between the city and the sea, this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey Beaumonde-built home in the sought-after "Willows Estate" will impress you to no end.
Downstairs, a carpeted front lounge room caters for all seasons with its gas bayonet and split-system air-conditioning unit, whilst a splendid view out to the front yard and garden complements a practical position opposite the study. That space too is carpeted and features a handy internal shopper's entry door from the remote-controlled double lock-up garage.
The brilliant versatility of the floor plan allows for a flexible activity room to be utilised as either another home office, a fifth bedroom or a playroom for the kids, complete with carpet, split-system air-conditioning and two separate entry doors. The ground-floor master suite is separate from the other bedrooms upstairs and plays host to a striking feature wall, split-system air-conditioning, panic buttons for peace of mind, separate "his and hers" mirrored built-in wardrobes, access out to lush north-facing backyard lawns and a sublime ensuite bathroom with a separate bath and shower, heat lamps, a stone vanity and a powder room running off it.
Beyond a gorgeous French door, you will discover a delightfully-tiled open-plan family and dining area where high ceilings, split-system air-conditioning and another gas bayonet meet a huge kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry, a large fridge/freezer recess, mosaic tiled splashbacks, a generous appliance nook, double sinks, a water-filter tap, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a stainless-steel range hood, a Smeg Induction cooktop, a stainless-steel oven of the same brand, a stainless-steel Smeg dishwasher and more. Bi-fold doors seamlessly extend entertaining out to a timber-lined alfresco at the rear, complete with a fan, two gas bayonets for outdoor barbecues and a lovely view of the leafy gardens and flourishing green grass. Another carpeted landing – or retreat – area on the upper level only adds to the living options and enjoys sprawling views of its own from the double-French-door front balcony.
You will appreciate living within very close proximity of the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf course, Carine Senior High School, Lake Gwelup Primary School, Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre, public transport and even Lake Gwelup. On the ocal school bus route for prestigious St Stephens School and close to Carine High School, also nearby are St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, Hamersley Public Golf Course, the freeway, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and a plethora of glorious Perth beaches – new-look Scarborough included. What a setting!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Double security-door entrance
• Formal lounge room
• Spacious open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Separate downstairs activity room/5th bedroom
• Extra upstairs living area with balcony
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a downstairs master suite with powder-room access from the ensuite
• Large 2nd and 4th upstairs bedrooms with full-height mirrored built-in robes, lush green aspects to wake up to and their own split-system air-conditioners
• 3rd upper-level bedroom with generous proportions, a lovely window outlook, another split-system and a WIR
• Revamped main upstairs family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps
• Renovated laundry with a full-height double linen press, a walk-in broom cupboard, stone bench tops, stylish tiled splashbacks and over-head and under-bench storage space
• Separate upstairs toilet
• Under-stair storage and roof attic
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining, within a private north-facing backyard setting
• Double garage with shopper's entry, a storage area and rear roller-door access
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted and split-system air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Foxtel connectivity
• Solar hot-water system
• Manicured front gardens
• Side-access gate
• 459sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 2004 (approx.)