Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25962.
Superbly located in a quiet street of Clovelly Park, this contemporary residence has been custom built to the highest standard by experienced urban builder Qattro less than 48months ago. From the moment you enter this home the thoughtful design and attention to detail throughout is obvious. Free standing and set on your own generous 420m2 Torrens Title allotment, this home is configured with three spacious bedrooms, dedicated study, private inner courtyard and large rear yard.
After following the stepping stones to the oversize entry door, an extra wide entry foyer welcomes you inside, with the expansive hallway definitely providing that “Wow” factor on arrival! The oversize floor tiles a stunning showpiece here.
The Master Retreat is a perfect sanctuary within the home, featuring an oversize master bedroom, flowing through the walk through and mirrored his/her robes into what can only be described as a “spa like” luxury en-suite complete with frameless glass shower with rain showerhead, double floating feature vanity and tasteful alcoves. You will definitely begin each day feeling pampered and refreshed living here!
Travelling further into the rear zone of the house reveals the gourmet chef’s Kitchen, fully appointed with wide Bosch 900mm Built-in Oven, Bosch 4 burner gas cooktop, Bosch Rangehood and Bosch Silence Plus dishwasher. With ample stone benchtop space and a spectacular window splashback, cooking here will be a pleasure! Let’s not forget the large pantry storage, overhead cupboard storage and soft closing drawers to make this a lovely and practical gourmet cooking environment you are sure to enjoy. The subtle touches here include stone benchtops, feature pendant lighting to the kitchen island, data connectivity, integrated fridge water connection, and tasteful blast grey glass splashback.
Overlooking the spacious light filled internal courtyard you encounter the Study, equipped with USB power outlets and NBN connection. A wonderful dedicated space to work, create or just relax.
Bedrooms two and three are generous in size featuring mirrored built in robes. The thoughtful design places these bedrooms adjacent the main three-way bathroom with gorgeous separate powder room, feature vanity, separate toilet and full size bathroom. The delightful finer touches here include the feature mosaic shower niche and large opaque windows, vanity skylight along with custom vanity strip lighting.
The Dining area is ideally positioned across from the kitchen island and allows for perfect integration at meal time. Similarly the large Living area has been designed with modern functionality in mind. Digital TV antenna, internet and power connections are thoughtfully located to provide you with the option of enjoying entertainment not only in the living area, but also at the kitchen island or dining room if so desired.
The large rear sliding doors provide a spectacular outlook onto the spacious fully auto-irrigated and fully landscaped low maintenance rear yard with established garden and fruit tree. The separate laundry inside the home provides space for a washing machine and separate dryer and also comes with dedicated easy access through to the rear outdoor clothesline.
Other features you will love in this luxury home include;
- Premium 6.6kW Solar System with Trina320W Panels and SMA Sunny Boy Inverter to keep your power costs low (2020 Yield of over 8,200kWh)
- Large rear yard of approx 100m2
- Flexible configuration inner courtyard that can double as additional car park
- Gliderol Glidermatic Optima Premium Tilt Panel Lift garage door with remote controls
- Colorbond steel roof
- Stylish BEST pavers
- Colorbond fencing around full perimeter
- Fully automatic irrigation for push button low maintenance control
- NESS security system and alarm
- Rinnai Infinity26 instantaneous gas hot water system
- 4-zone Actron Air reverse cycle ducted system with proportional touch screen panel zone control
- 2.7m ceilings
- LED down lights
- HPM Heat Lamps in both master en-suite and main bathroom
- Soft close drawers
- 6 Star Energy Rating design
- Solar Window Film to both Rear Yard and Inner Courtyard
- Dedicated fridge water connection
- 4 door linen closet
- Luxaflex® double roller blinds to Master Retreat
- Luxaflex® Duette® blinds to Bed 2 & Bed 3
- Designer above counter vanity basins
- Tasteful feature walls in the Master Retreat and Dining areas.
- Professionally selected interior design colours and finishes
This home is located only a stones-throw from Rosslyn Street Reserve and you will enjoy the convenience of the brand new Aldi and Chemist Warehouse within walking distance, along with nearby access to Public Transport.
Close to all the amenities of Westfield Marion, Coles Parkholme, Castle Plaza, Westminster School, Sacred Hart College, Flinders University, Tonsley Innovation Precinct and less than a 15 minute drive to the stunning beach precincts of Jetty Road Brighton or Jetty Road Glenelg.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.