LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 49 Lincoln Heath Boulevard, Point Cook. This beautifully presented double storey terrace offers an enviable low maintenance lifestyle combined with stunning views of the park and a flowing open plan design inside. Comprising of a spacious entrance with lounge, kitchen with adjacent dining and family area, three bedrooms upstairs, two bathrooms plus powder room and double garage and zoned for entry to coveted Alamanda College for 2021.
- Total of three bedrooms including the gorgeous main bedroom upstairs appointed with walk in robe, spacious en suite with double basins and a corner spa and balcony offering stunning park views. The second and third bedrooms are also located upstairs and are each fitted with built in robes.
- Formal and informal living areas including the entrance that leads to the light-filled and magnificent lounge room with views of the park, and separate family room adjacent to the kitchen.
- The large well-equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of bench space for the avid cook.
- Sliding doors from the dining room lead out to the partially paved rear yard featuring a plethora of fruit trees, perfect for those who love to potter in the garden.
- Complete with features including remote control double garage, ducted heating, timber floating floors downstairs, plush carpets upstairs, downstairs powder room, down lights, landscaped gardens and lots more.
- Zoned for entry to sought after Alamanda College, part of the International Baccalaureate Organisation of Schools with Kindergarten, Junior and Middle School.
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Lincoln Heath estate, this home is conveniently near a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare, primary and secondary schools, community facilities and restaurants, sporting ovals and reserve at Point Cook Reserve on Point Cook Road, open space and barbeque areas at Point Cook Coastal Park, and a bus stop less than 50m away that provides transport to the local train station and retail services including Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Point Cook Town Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.