Premium Beachfront Style With World-class Panoramas
Positioned in one of the most celebrated and sought-after beachfront locations in Port Macquarie, this tri-level residence delivers a rare and outstanding example of coastal living, with views that will take your breath away. Immersed in a mesmerising vista, that takes in spectacular scenes over the pristine Lighthouse Beach, the lighthouse sitting proudly atop the headland of Tacking Point and then down to Laurieton showcasing North Brother mountain and out to the Pacific Ocean. It offers a dress circle seat to the best show in town and makes an inspired choice for buyers whose top priority is blue-chip positioning with direct access to the surf and sand, and on a generous 873sqm block.
This substantial five-bedroom residence is bathed in sunshine from a northeast aspect and captures panoramic coastal and ocean views. Relax and entertain in spacious comfort, gaze out over the historic lighthouse all the way to Laurieton from one of the three decks / entertaining terraces, dive into the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, and enjoy strolling distance to the delights of Lighthouse shopping village. When it comes to location, lifestyle and convenience, this highly desirable property has it all. Room to add your personal touch or renovate to suit your desired style.
- Beachside living with swimming, fishing and coast walks at the door
- 83 mtr walk to shopping village including cafes and dining
- Spacious open living and dining, formal lounge and large rumpus
- Brilliant natural light, floor to ceiling glazing, living over 2 levels
- Main living opens to timber deck with sweeping ocean views
- Master wing located on upper level with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes plus study
- Large well positioned kitchen, full main bath and separate laundry
- Under-house storage / wine cellar
- Enormous lock-up garage and sundrenched in-ground swimming pool