Contemporary And Convenient 2 Bedroom Apartment
Contemporary spacious apartment conveniently located in the heart of Mays Hill. Bordering both the Parramatta CBD and Merrylands districts this highly sought-after location presents the perfect opportunity for the young professional, investor or working family. Leafy streetscape and arterial roads are just moments from the property creating a convenient investment opportunity. The young building is modern, well maintained and offers a communal rooftop area perfect for entertaining. The unit is well appointed and finished to a high standard.
• 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 modern bathrooms, ensuite in main
• Tiled throughout the open plan living and dining
• Gas kitchen with stone bench top
• Private sun filled balcony
• Internal laundry
• Secure building and parking
• Split air conditioning unit
• Total size: 111sqm (Internal + balcony is 96sqm)
• Water Rates: $248 Quarterly
• Strata: $664.40 Quarterly
Recently Renovated Additions:
• Stunning new Island Benchtop
• Sleek new laundry and kitchen doors
• State of the Art Surround sound speaker system
• Additional storage in the form of a spacious New White 2 door linen Cupboard
• PowerPoint Switches upgraded to premium and modern Clipsal Saturn design.
• Subtle screen away Black out Blinds to ensure privacy and relaxation is at a premium. and removed old blinds
• Secure alarm system with all windows and door fully armed with 3 remotes
Please contact Jack 0432 692 332 or Bill 0415 576 666 to arrange your private inspection, or with any questions you may have.
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & financial advice before entering into any contract of purchase.