This bright and roomy two-bedroom unit, with lovely street appeal is decorated in neutral tones, with many pleasing features and situated in a quiet and convenient Frankston location.
Features include, 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, a modern well-appointed compact kitchen which includes stainless steel appliances and dishwasher which adjoins the open plan lounge & dining area, split system heating and cooling, combined laundry/bathroom, single remote access garage with rear access, instant gas hot water, secure front gate to front courtyard, enclosed back courtyard and low maintenance gardens and own street frontage.
This unit is open to applicants who are 55 years old or over and is close to local shopping complexes, public transport, Frankston central, local medical services and much more.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided upon inspection
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.