Enjoying a quiet entrance off Burnett Street, this ground-floor apartment is as stylish as it is spacious, having undergone a contemporary renovation to complement its gorgeous period appeal as one of just eight apartments within 'Graeburn', a St Kilda Art Deco landmark.
- Elegant living/dining room with cosy gas fireplace
- Two bedrooms boasting classically oversized proportions
- Renovated kitchen, featuring stone benchtops, Smeg/Bosch appliances
- Cleverly concealed euro laundry with storage
- Combined shower/bath and separate w/c in bathroom
- Ornate cornices, high ceilings, wide hallways, solid timber floors
- Plantation shutters, large sash windows, security intercom, secure grounds
- 2 Parking Permits available.
Make the most of summer from this central St Kilda location, just moments from the buzz of local cafes, bars, restaurants, and trams, around the corner from the idyllic green-spaces of Albert Park Lake and easy stroll to the iconic seaside setting of St Kilda Beach.