Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27302.
Looking for a great return on your investment? This property has been tenanted to an excellent long-term tenant for years, with an annual return of nearly $15,000. (Currently on a periodic lease). Alternatively, this 3 bedroom home with 4 car park ability would be ideal for a family and/or tradie.
The property is set in a quiet street, just a stone's throw from Elizabeth city centre plus easy access to public transport. Walking distance to multiple schools including Elizabeth Park Primary, St Thomas More Catholic school and Craigmore South Primary. Other schools including Northern Adelaide Senior College is within 1-2 kilometres.
This neat and tidy brick home features:.
* 3 bedrooms
* Open plan meals/kitchen with electric appliances
* Central bathroom
* Flooring: carpet throughout, heavy-duty lino in kitchen and dining and original terrazzo tiles in bathroom and toilet.
* Roller Shutters on the front windows
* Electric hot water system
* Paved driveway
* Carport with roller door and drive through to a garage/workshop
* Undercover rear verandah
* Large private rear yard
* Plenty of room for trailers or a caravan
This is a sound investment no matter which way you look at it. Buy now whilst interest rates are at a historical low. Do your sums, you will be instantly positively geared!
NOTE: A block of land on this street, smaller than this block has just sold for $155,000. This property comes with a good house.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.