Ultra-Modern Entertainer in Prestigious Beachside Setting
A captivating blend of near-new quality, divine detail, and light-filled layers of additional space, this beautifully balanced 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom family home celebrates in style with a blue-chip beachside locale metres from golden sands and blue waters. Seamlessly flowing over two levels of stylish sophistication, your search stops here. This is the one!
Beyond a grand double ceiling height entry, discover an inviting sense of space with a substantial home office and a sunlit formal living room that works equally well for entertaining or disappearing for some quiet time. The home dramatically opens up to reveal fabulously far-reaching living and dining, underpinned by a stone-finished kitchen with the full suite of Smeg appliances including a chef-friendly three ovens, and an imposing island bench with a relaxed dining component.
A well-proportioned butler’s pantry offers extra storage and a clever bi-fold glass connection to the sheltered alfresco, open for business 24 hours from inside to out. Privately positioned, the rear of the property is flanked by a handy right-of-way laneway perimeter with potential to drop in a showpiece pool if so desired.
All four robed bedrooms are staged upstairs alongside a roomy retreat, the ideal spot for kids to entertain friends or for you to slip away in sweet serenity. Generously sized and naturally lit, the palatial master suite is graced with walk-in robes and a twin-vanity ensuite with a sumptuous freestanding bathtub, an oversized walk-in shower, and a separate WC. The family-sized principal bathroom comes complete with a luxurious walk-in shower, while a second bedroom showcases a private ensuite.
The long list of exemplary special features includes powder rooms on both levels, a large laundry with a walk-in linen cupboard, zoned heating/cooling, substantial storage solutions throughout, advanced security measures, a remote-controlled double garage, and so much more.
Setting a singular standard for prestigious Beaumaris living, the exclusive address speaks volumes. Zoned to Mentone Girls and Beaumaris Secondary Colleges, stroll to the whisper-quiet local beach, catch up for coffee with friends at Rickett’s Point Teahouse, head in for an afternoon sail at Beaumaris Yacht Club, or explore the wildlife of Rickett’s Point Marine Sanctuary. Enjoy easy access to vibrant Keys Street and Concourse shopping precincts, sandbelt golf courses, leading schools, and a world of choice at Southland. Inspect to be impressed!
At a glance...
* 4 large and light bedrooms, 3 with WIR, one with BIR, palatial main with sleek twin-vanity ensuite boasting a freestanding bath, separate shower and WC, another with private ensuite
* Rear bedroom offers enticing bay glimpses
* Spacious and sunlit open-plan living and dining area
* Sleek Smeg-equipped kitchen with a stone-finished island bench and dining component, and a high-end 900mm oven/cooktop, steam oven, pyrolytic oven, and a dishwasher, plus a toe-kicker ducted vacuum system
* Butler’s pantry with bi-fold glass connection to alfresco
* Relaxed formal lounge room
* Light-filled home office with integrated cabinetry and desk
* Upstairs retreat
* Family-sized bathroom with a walk-in shower
* Large laundry with cabinetry, stone-topped bench space and walk-in linen cupboard
* Powder rooms on both levels with stone detailing
* Sheltered alfresco with brand-new bluestone paving and a ceiling fan
* Rear right-of-way laneway access, ideal for a boat, trailer or jet-skis
* Landscaped low-upkeep garden with a rear lawn
* Automated irrigation and garden lighting
* Auto-gated entry to a remote-controlled 2-car garage with internal/external access plus workshop area and smart storage solutions
* Touch-screen automation for a wide range of tasks
* Video intercom entry and advanced security measures with CCTV and entry automation
* Internal and external Yamaha sound system with full automation
* Upstairs linen cupboard
* Ducted heating and cooling over both floors
* Double glazing
* 6-star energy-efficiency rating
* Character-rich hardwood flooring
* Exquisite feature and pendant lighting throughout
* Plantation shutters and flowing curtains
* Recessed down-lighting
* Ducted vacuum
* Moments from the beach, shopping, restaurants, cafes and the beach
* Approx. 623m2 parcel of land
*** Please note photos of the pool and rear garden are proposed renders ***
Property Code: 2215