Nestled in the "Orchid Grange Estate" this impeccably presented 2 bedroom apartment awash with natural light offers open plan living and boasts a north-east aspect. The modern kitchen is fitted with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher. Two balconies that take advantage of the leafy outlook so you can enjoy the carefree lifestyle on offer.
Set amidst tranquil, sun-filled common grounds and manicured gardens you'll feel like you are on a permanent holiday. The Estate luxuries include an indoor heated pool and spa; library with an array of books; BBQ areas and a function room equipped with modern caterer's kitchen, perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
Low-maintenance living is showcased with the desirable convenience of being only moments to Beecroft shopping village, Epping shops and public transport options. This is a fantastic opportunity for downsizers and retirees.
- Strata title over 55s estate (at least one occupant must be over 55 years old). NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, master with private balcony and ensuite
- Open plan living which flows through double sliding doors to your secure north-east facing balcony
- Spacious modern kitchen, gas 'Bosch' cooktop, Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning in living room
- Hardwood floors, freshly painted and new carpet
- Secure car space and oversized storage/workshop area with built-in shelves
- Secure estate with lift access and only 56 apartments
- Indoor heated pool and spa, common grounds and BBQ areas that the grandkid's will love
- Function room with full kitchen perfect for those large family gatherings
- Library and sitting area - "The College of Knowledge"
- Friday "Happy Hour" and water aerobics are just some of the activities on offer
Location, Location, Location:
- 300m (approx) to local bus stop taking you to Beecroft
- Short Drive to Beecroft shopping village, Epping shopping village, train and metro stations plus bus stops
- 2km (approx) to Cheltenham Train Station
- Surrounded by an array of parks and ovals
- 1km (approx) to Beecroft Tennis club
- 2.3km (approx) to Pennant Hills Golf Club
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Mitchell Hann on 0424 484 119.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.