One-bedroom apartment in a fantastic location
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25719.
Located close to many amenities, this one bedroom apartment can continue to be utilised as an investment or make the perfect first home. It has a generous size bedroom with a built-in robe, open-plan living, a functional kitchen design, and a balcony.
*** Currently not available for viewing -- to be advised later ***
• First floor unit with private, sunny balcony
• Generous size master bedroom with built-in robe
• Combined bathroom/laundry with dryer
• Light filled open plan living
• Secure underground car park and lock-up storage
• Large balcony
• Lift access to unit and basement
• Public transport at the doorstep
• Body corporate $1,227.20 approx. per half-year
• Rates $318 approx. per quarter
• Land tax $372.97 approx. per quarter
• Size 62 sqm
• EER 6.0
• Close to University of Canberra, Government offices, Calvary Hospital, Australian Institute of Sports, Bruce Stadium, Belconnen Town Centre. About 10 min drive to ANU
Our open for inspections will be conducted in line with the current Government health guidelines of applying 1.5m physical distancing at all times. Max of 10 persons will be allowed into the property at one time. In line with the government guidelines, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently to hotspots, please do not attend the open home. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.