LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 58 Beachview Parade, Point Cook. With an abundance of both inside and out, this low maintenance property appeals to families and investors alike. Spanning a single-storey and comprising two living zones, four bedroom and two bathrooms, this property is complete with an entertainers alfresco and accommodation for two vehicles. Positioned within the sought-after Sanctuary Lakes Estate, this property offers excellent proximity to local shops, quality schools and public transport.
- Constructed by Metricon Homes in 2013, this property offers modern interiors, including a formal lounge room and an open plan living and meals zone. With timber laminate and tiled flooring laid underfoot, this property is allergen-friendly and is well-suited to children and pets.
- With ample proportions, the kitchen caters to families with ease, with an expansive island bench and excellent storage. Quality appliances include a gas cooktop, under bench oven and canopy rangehood, while a breakfast bar adds convenience for casual meals.
- Four spacious bedrooms include the generous master suite, located at the front of the home and boasting a walk-in-robe and private ensuite. Each remaining bedroom includes built-in robes and shares access to the stylish family bathroom, complete with a bathtub and separate toilet.
- Enjoying a premium corner allotment and spanning a generous 754m2 (approx.), this property offers fully fenced backyard with room for an outdoor shed, veggie garden or inground pool. The covered patio is well-integrated with the main living zones and provides the perfect setting for outdoor dining and entertaining with family and friends.
- Further highlights include a double remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry, linen storage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, roller blinds and downlights throughout.
Residents will enjoy access to the exclusive Sanctuary Lakes Recreation Club, complete with a gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna facilities. Surrounded by amenity, this home is just moments from walking tracks and tennis courts, as well as the Waterstone Café, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club. For families, local schools include Saltwater P-9 College, Point Cook Senior Secondary College and Wallaby Childcare Centre, while public transport options include Williams Landing Station and well-serviced bus routes.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.