Perfectly blending original period features with contemporary living, this sun drenched North facing home offers the quintessential inner-west haven. Ideal for first home buyers, professional couples, downsizers or investors this renovated two storey terrace offers a great lifestyle choice in an ultra-convenient location moments to Sydney Park and local amenities.
With a free flowing layout and a lovely entertainer’s deck, this semi detached Victorian charmer is designed for all year entertaining, whilst offering versatile space to extend even further (subject to council approval).
- 2x spacious bedrooms, master opening to lovely front facing balcony.
- Large stylish eat in kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, custom stainless steel bench tops and ample cupboard space.
- Elegant central living area with high ornate patterned ceilings and fireplace.
- Separate formal dining room, wraparound deck with secure side access.
- Modern bathroom with combined bathtub/shower.
- Manicured private north-west facing courtyard with lovely green aspect and great street appeal.
- Close proximity to St Peters Railway Station, Marrickville Metro, Camdenville Oval & St Peters Public School.
Extremely well located, this property provides a private urban oasis within mere footsteps to St Peters train station, city buses, beautiful Sydney Park, vibrant lifestyle shops and eateries of King Street and close proximity to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre.