Country Living in a Convenient Location
Ray White Tingalpa welcomes back to the rental market this beautiful Queenslander-style home with three levels of living and plenty of space outside for the family.
If you are looking for a large family home, this is the place for you! Situated at the end of a quite street and surrounded by acreage, this home offers a peaceful setting. The location also provides easy access to the city via a nearby train station and is within the catchment area for the highly sought after Tingalpa State School with a French immersion program.
• 4 bedrooms with robes and an additional office/guest bedroom
• Master bedroom includes large ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• 6 x split system air conditioners throughout
• Open plan living area overlooking large rear deck
• Country style kitchen with dishwasher, oven and stove
• Large rumpus room on the lower level suitable for teenager/grandparent retreat with a third bathroom
• Security and insect screens throughout
• Space for a trailer, boat and caravan
• Fully fenced with fruit trees
Water Efficient - Tenant pays for water usage
Pets considered upon application
The convenient location means the property is only a three-minute drive to the Hemmant Station. Easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane, and you're only a few minutes' drive from the Moreton Town Shopping Centre and Wynnum Plaza Shopping Centre.
Within the school catchment for the highly sought after Tingalpa State School and Brisbane Bayside State College, and close by to Moreton Bay Colleges and Iona College.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree wear a mask and provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contact tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection
Additionally, you agree to use the CHECK IN QLD app for contact tracing purposes and provide us with your contact phone number and email address and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, it is presented to the user as general property information only. Information on the website is believed to be true and correct but no warranty or guarantees are accepted by the agency, the employees, representatives, or the vendors for the content. All prospective tenants should carry out an inspection to verify accuracy.