This rare ground floor 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car apartment is ideally located within the boutique 'Bridgewater Gardens' complex and is nestled in a highly sought-after location on the peninsula of Kangaroo Point. This apartment and location offers a coveted river side setting, flawlessly showcasing an enviable oasis – with a large green space in the complex that showcases sensational vistas across the Brisbane River.
The apartment has easy access on the ground floor, being only metres from the front entrance and from the lift. The apartment itself has a perfectly laid out floorplan – combining the living, dining and kitchen into an open-plan with no compromises on space. Enjoy easy access to the courtyard from here, with leafy views and new white plantation shutters.
The king-sized master bedroom is complete with built-in wardrobes, an ensuite, and a small private courtyard. The second bedroom is equally as spacious - with built-in wardrobes, access to the main courtyard, and easy access to the large main bathroom. Enjoy the convenience of ample storage space throughout and a separate laundry.
• Ground floor apartment with easy access
• Area: 115 sqm (internal + balcony)
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• European applications in the kitchen
• Front and back private terraces
• Separate laundry
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Secure underground car park
• Potential for excellent rental returns
• Will suit owner occupiers and investors alike
• Complex includes pool, gym, sauna, onsite management
• Easy access to the river boardwalk
Ideally located in the heart of Kangaroo Point, this property is a stone throw away from the river ferry terminals, buses, Clem Jones Tunnel and Story Bridge. Enjoy shops, restaurants and cafes all within easy walking or travelling distance. This property is one of a kind, lovingly renovated and exceptionally unique – don't miss out!
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba'.