This two-bedroom home offers position and potential with the bonus of rear lane access! The home is set on a 500sqm block, in the ideal location. Walking distance to public transport, Ettalong Bowling Club and a short drive to the Umina Beach shopping precinct, café strip, supermarkets and patrolled Surf Beach.
The home features include;
- Two good-sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, the main with a ceiling fan.
- A private and enclosed light-filled sunroom at the rear of the home, perfect to enjoy the afternoon sun or a potential third bedroom
- A well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ample cupboards for storage, island bench, and space for the dining table
- A generous-sized lounge that features floating floorboards.
- Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, and toilet.
- The laundry is internal to the home with the addition of a separate powder room off the laundry.
- A large double garage and storage shed, with the added bonus of rear lane access only metres away from the Ettalong Bowling Club.
This is the perfect property to turn your dreams into a reality, you could move in and enjoy, renovate or even add a granny flat S.T.C.A. to increase your rental return. These home sites are tightly held so please call John Carey directly on 0417 683 925 to organise your inspection.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.