All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present to the market this spacious family home. Are you tired of being cramped in? Want a space of your own where the kids have room to move and the extended family or home office can be easily attended to – Take a look at this bigger than big family home in the highly sought after Northern Suburb of Leanyer.
- Three-bedroom home PLUS a Two-bedroom self-contained granny flat
- Currently leased for 12 month to Jan 2023 at $800 per week
- Large enough for the biggest of families – move in and reset 2020 right!
- Formal porch leads through to living and dining areas with A/C and tiled flooring
- Servery windows allows kitchen to view front of home and the dining areas
- Kitchen includes wrap around counters plus a bounty of storage
- Three bedrooms all with A/C and tiled flooring. Two with built in robes
- Modern bathroom includes a bathtub
- Internal laundry room with linen press plus additional storage room
- Secondary dwelling includes Two bedrooms with BIR and One with A/C
- Open living and kitchen area with A/C
- Private bathroom amenities
- Garden shed and swimming pool, wide open lawns, and easy-care gardens
- Parking for 4 making it super easy for the family to get around
This home is perfectly presented with wide open lawns and easy-care gardens along with an architectural roofline over the parking bays for up to 5. Inside is an open plan living space with a servery window from the kitchen allowing full view of the front door and living spaces whilst keeping the hub of the home private from first entrance. The kitchen hosts banks of storage plus overhead and hard-wearing counters.
The main dwelling includes 3 bedrooms with A/C and tiles and two with a robe built in. The bathroom is modern with new tiles and a bathtub that the young kids will adore.
A breezeway connects the home to the second dwelling which is a two-bedroom self-contained home with private bathroom amenities, tiles, and A/C.
To complete this family perfect home there is a huge in ground swimming pool with plenty of space for easy entertaining and large lawns to kick around the footy. An outdoor kitchen is nestled on the verandah’s and provides easy entertaining options.
The home is move in ready, so get in quick with your family and give them all the space they need.
Around the Suburb:
- 5 mins to Casuarina Quarter for a great night out and quality meals
- Retail outlets and full amenities with Casuarina Square
- Leanyer Water Park and Skate Park are nearby – the kids will love it
- Leanyer Primary School is highly sought after
- Nearby to the CDU and the RDH with transport options close
Council Rates: $1,850 per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 957 sqm
Year Built: 1982
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Code: House full code 1982
Code: Garden Shed 10sqm 2005
Code: Rear Verandah Full Code 2005
Code: Verandah addition 42 sqm Full code 2008
Code: Extra Living area 56 sqm Full Code 2010
Pool: Compliant to non-standard safety provision