Long recognised as one of Gungahlin's premiere streets, Tanderra Crescent in Ngunnawal is situated in 'The Peninsula' and is famous for it's luxury homes and spectacular views.
Set on the high-side of the street, 6 Tanderra Cr is no exception.
With its magnificent street appeal, this home overlooks the Brindabella Ranges and Yerrabi Ponds and boasts what might be the best views in the Gungahlin region.
If you are in the market, this home is the one to wait for!
From the moment you step through the front door into the classic foyer you know this is a home to be appreciated. Architecturally designed, each of the large rooms was planned by the best in the industry, with thought and care to accentuate the home's best features.
The home positively radiates a sense of luxury and style. Each of the living areas and bedrooms perfectly capture the spectacular views on offer. Being set so high above the street the property is also simultaneously able to achieve incredible privacy.
The segregated master bedroom is huge and features an oversized ensuite, walk-in robe and custom joinery throughout. The other four bedrooms feature built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom equipped with spa-bath and separate toilet.
There are a mixture of formal and informal living areas throughout the home allowing you to customise the spaces to best suit your needs. The upstairs living areas have spectacular views and would make an incredible office space or play area for the family. Downstairs features formal separate dining, as well as open-plan living spaces from the kitchen to the family room.
The kitchen is modern and spacious and comes equipped with premium appliances, large storage solutions and induction cooktops. The home is kept the perfect temperature year-round with zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling as well as in-floor heating in the lower floor.
Downstairs the home has an oversized double garage and an abundance of extra parking outside. There s a separate storeroom and a separate wine cellar and an abundance of additional storage options.
Outside, the home is just as cleverly designed. There is a mix of stunning gardens, private inner courtyards and lawned areas all with automated irrigation systems in place. The gardens find the perfect balance between easy-care and providing spectacular colour and form year-round. The home also has a number of culinary herbs and fruit trees.
This home is a stand-out and should be added to your list this weekend!
- Segregated upstairs master-suite with custom joinery and walk-in-robe
- Oversized ensuite to master complete with spa bath and separate toilet
- Remaining four bedrooms are spacious with generous built in robes
- Large Family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Powder room
- Study, studio or extra living space upstairs providing 180 degree views over Yerrabi Pond the Gungahlin town centre, Black Mountain and the Brindabellas
- Additional study downstairs to accommodate working from home
- Flexible and spacious living zones, both formal and informal
- Balcony from formal living area
- Custom joinery throughout the home with expansive storage options
- Well equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, induction cooktop and electric oven
- Dual step-in pantries
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- In-slab heating to lower floor, each room individually zoned for increased family comfort
- Over-sized double garage with includes additional storage
- Separate storage room and wine cellar
- Established and manicured gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Security provided by back to base alarm
- Perfect location, street access to the golf course, only 5 minutes walk to Yerrabi pond and 10 - 15 minutes walk to Gungahlin town centre and the tram
Land Size: 1128m2 (approx.)
Lower House: 224m2 (approx.)
Upper House: 62m2 (approx.)
Garage: 41m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2000
Land Rates: $3,500pa (approx.)