Don't miss the opportunity to consider this impeccably presented 5 acres in a manicured, park-like setting, ideally located just 10.1km* to Murwillumbah and 40.8km* to Gold Coast Airport & beaches.
"WALUNGUA", Aboriginal meaning Place of Many Trees.
Set back from the road frontage, this attractive, low set brick home feels private and peaceful. The spacious proportions of this home offer 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuited main bedrooms), raked ceilings & exposed beams through the living room and a very practical floor plan, perfect for a family.
This pretty setting will appeal to those who love to spend time at home with family and friends, entertaining, swimming in the pool, tending the garden or riding horses.
The features of this substantial property are numerous;
* North facing, brick veneer construction with covered outdoor patios
* Colorbond roof newly painted
* Interior & Exterior freshly painted
* Kitchen; Elec hot plates ,oven & Dishwasher
* All Bedrooms, large, built-in robes, ceiling fans, blinds & carpet (2 x master bedrooms
* Air conditioned living and main bedroom (split systems)
* Beautiful newly updated bathrooms
* Combustible wood fire in lounge
* Large laundry & plenty of storage, electric hot water
* Double garage with remote doors
* Pebblecrete pool ( with new pump motor & filter) with safety certificate
* Concrete water tank
Additional features to ensure you enjoy the rural lifestyle;
*Large shed (9 m x 7 m) on slab with power with 2 carports
* All useable & easy to maintain acreage with boundary to permanent creek
* Large concrete water tank with Industrial Liner plus 2nd poly tank 900* Litres
* Irrigation to established gardens
* Large fenced vege garden, 80 Bowen & 20 R2E2 Mango trees, lime, orange, mulberry,
mandarin, Bush Nut trees,Olive,Lychee & Finger Lime.
*Large Chicken coup
*Septic tank Council checked & approved and Pest Inspection done every 12 months
Contact Stewart 0400 904 907 to arrange a Private Inspection of this Magnificent property.