A Beautifully Updated Inner-City Home with an Enticing Personality
An instantly appealing balance of timeless period character and exquisite modern comfort is perfectly matched by a superb inner-city location in this beautifully light-filled three-bedroom residence. The practically zoned floorplan has the air-conditioned sleeping quarters, one with ensuite, and full-size bathroom separated from the living and dining areas with a Caesarstone island kitchen taking pride of place in the heart of the home. Extended at the rear, the bright lounge room is a true hero of this property with its vaulted ceiling and clerestory windows enhancing the sense of space and light. Stacker doors open right up to offer a seamless connection to the easycare courtyard garden, where alfresco dining and relaxation are sure to be enjoyed. With at least six cafes, restaurants, a choice of corner pubs, Newcastle yacht club, the transport interchange and the Throsby bike path all close by, locations hardly come any better. Nor does a fabulous living experience for that matter, given the warm and inviting ambience inside this simply gorgeous home.
- Smartly renovated weatherboard home with new Colorbond roof and gutters
- North facing block, a level stroll into the harbour, city, and Beaumont Street
- 5kw solar system (15 panels) for lower utility bills; freshly painted
- Split system a/c to all three bedrooms and lounge room, gas bayonets for heating
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, one with adjoining sunroom/study
- Full-size family bathroom with bath and shower plus handy second toilet and shower in the laundry offers convenient ensuite access from one of the bedrooms
- Leadlight window, picture rails, timber floors and fretwork all add character
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Gated driveway and carport provide off-street parking
- Central location a 10-minute stroll from Honeysuckle and Beaumont Street
- 1200m to the Newcastle Interchange for the daily commute
- Land rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $815 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.