The Phone Code for this property is: 89295. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Magnificently presented on sizeable flat land, this property built in 1999 is ready for private sale for the first time in 10 years.
The house is raised and externally wrapped in western red cedar that has been meticulously maintained as too the wrap around veranda at the back of the home. The stained timber adds to the charm of acreage living.
Four doors lead to the back deck and with plentiful windows around the home there is an abundance of natural light, ambiance and tranquility.
All 3 bedrooms have built in robes with the main having a walk in 2-way bathroom, which presents very well. Making use of the area is a spa bath, shower and basin. Toilet is separate to the bathroom and laundry.
The features you will love:
- 3 x split system air conditioning units
- 5 x ceiling fans throughout
- 2,700mm high ceilings
- Combustion fire place
- 47,300 litre rainwater tanks and a separate tank for trickle feed water
- Huge kitchen with granite veneer benchtops, walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances fitted
- Security screens (all Invisi Guard) of 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh.
- Back to base alarm system in the home
- 1 x 3 bay shed, 1 x 4 bay shed, 1 x garden shed - all powered and security alarmed
- Plantation shutters throughout
- All bedrooms freshly carpeted
- Fully fenced yard
- Sealed driveway
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- Two living areas
- Freshly painted throughout
- LED lighting in all areas - power saving?
Where to from here:
- Woolworths, Aldi, Bunnings and Ampol are within an 8 minute commute
- 2 x popular Taverns in close proximity, including Porters Plainland Hotel
- Public and Private Schools
- Easy access to the Warrego Hwy.
For the first time in 10 years, this stunning property with spectacular sunsets on offer is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy with very little maintenance required.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.