LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this fantastic 4 x 2 (plus study), shouldering onto the incredible Marri Park, less than 200m to Duncraig Primary School and only a little further to the incredible Little H Cafe and local IGA. For the older kids, the location is just a short walk/ride to Duncraig High making it a fantastic lifestyle location.
With easy access to one of the areas best parks, chose from kicking the footy, or entertaining around the glistening below ground swimming pool. Add two separate living areas to the 4 bedrooms and study and this one has all the space you need for a growing family.
Features include but are not limited to:
- 4 sizeable bedrooms (3 with built in robes)
- 2 recently renovated bathrooms, including massive ensuite to main bedroom
- modern Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
- two living areas
- modern laundry
- beautiful timber floors
- large below ground swimming pool
- undercover outdoor area
- single remote access garage
- pets negotiable
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability to view in the comment section and we will be in touch when a home open is available.
3. You are now able to apply after viewing the video walk through, however we also suggest driving by the property to ensure it is right for you.
IMPORTANT - Investors Edge is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number, current address and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.