With rents on the rise, now is a great time to either secure a home of your own and beat the renters trap or, buy an investment property and kick off your investment portfolio. This centrally located, low maintenance property makes for the perfect buy.
• 3 bedroom & 1 bathroom
• Good sized rooms
• Formal lounge
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Patio for entertaining
• Gas hot water system
• Split system units to the kitchen & two bedrooms
• Security screens to all doors and windows
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Garden shed
• Close to schools, shops, race course & library
• Rent appraised between $350.00 & $380.00 per week
Currently leased at $300.00 per week.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.