ON-TREND CITY LIVING – BIG ON STYLE... SMALL ON PRICE
Pacific Property Darwin is proud to present 7/13 Duke Street, Stuart Park – an immaculate and on-trend two bedroom apartment in a neat and tidy complex seconds from the city.
* On-trend two bedroom apartment with city views centrally located in Stuart Park
* Two kingsize bedrooms are complete with built-in-robes and air-conditioning
* Private breezy balcony boasts dual access from the living and master bedroom
* Spacious kitchen features a large breakfast bar and ample storage space
* Freshly painted and immaculate throughout with nothing left to do but move in
* Boutique complex offering car parking and security screens for peace of mind
* Best of care free living with walking paths and parks right on your door step
* Bargain buying suitable for owner occupiers, first home buyers and investors
This stylish and fully tiled two bedroom residence has been recently updated and features a trendy kitchen, modern bathroom and a breezy balcony with city views.
Perfect for first home buyers, this spacious first floor apartment offers low maintenance living with a large open plan living area and two oversize bedrooms.
Located minutes from the CBD and East Point – enjoy sunset walks along Mindil Beach, breakfast at Salty Plum Cafe or ride to the Parap Markets for laksa on Saturday.
If you are looking to invest or get off the rental round-a-bout, then your search stops here because it doesn't get better than this.
With a price guide of offers over $289,000, now is the time to take advantage of this swift sale opportunity!
Body Corp Management: Whittles
Body Corp Levies: $852 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $1,440 p/a approx.
Area Under Title: 83m2
For more information or to view 7/13 Duke Street, please contact your local Pacific Property Darwin real estate specialist: Nick Scaturchio, 0433 038 633.