7/13 JOHN ST BLACKBURN pet friendly
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27501.
7/13 John Street, Blackburn, Vic 3130
PET FRIENDLY - Walking distance to Blackburn Shops and Train
The unit is vacant. Dive past and view the property through the windows ( as they are open).
If you would like to rent the property email me and I will send you an application.
Great 2 bedroom unit with undercover parking and outdoor area. Set at the rear of the block, quiet and peaceful. Low maintenance unit with polished boards throughout. Everything you need at your doorstep. PET FRIENDLY for small animals
- Blackburn station
- Local Woolworths supermarket
- Parklands at your doorstep
- Shops and amenities
- Must have a job
- Must be able to demonstrate you can pay the rent
- You must have the first month’s rent paid upfront
- You must also have money for a 6 weeks BOND. This bond will be registered with the RTBA and returned when you leave the property
- Will be required to fill out a rental agreement
- Must provide identification
FURNISHED for extra $50 per week, includes;
- beds and mattresses
- washing machine
- coffee table
- tv cabinet
SMS / CALL to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.