Enchanting Beautiful Country Style Home
In a quiet and peaceful location, positioned on a near level block of 873sqm, this well-maintained single level home with attractive street appeal enhanced by beautiful gardens and manicured lawns, is designed for effortless family living. Within a few steps to the Terrey Hills local shopping centre and public transport and only few minutes to the local school you will enjoy the convenient location. The landmark residence originally built around 1956 by the founding owner of the “General store” has over time, undergone substantial renovations while capturing the classic country style ambience combined with modern contemporary living.
• 4 large bedrooms all with built-in robes. The large master bedroom has an adjoining bathroom with separate bath and shower and wc
• The family bathroom includes shower, vanity and wc
• The sleek modern kitchen offers gas cooking, granite bench tops, with breakfast bar, ample cupboard storage and a dishwasher
• Adjacent to the kitchen, the family room flows through large glass doors to the entertaining area, established private gardens and inground pool. Fabulous for entertaining with family and friends, or a relaxing weekend at home
• Separate to the home in the rear garden a workshop/man cave or studio
• Fenced back garden providing a safe haven for children and pets
• Other features include, light filled interiors, gas heating, split system aircon in family room, polished timber floors throughout living areas, carpet in the bedrooms.
• Tandem carport provides undercover parking for the family vehicles
• The property also has double street access providing undercover storage for a large boat or caravan plus a garden shed. This area is also a bonus for trades people looking for gated secure off-street parking for their work vehicle’s
• The beaches and the shopping hub of Mona Vale are only 15 minutes away
• For those active families who love to bushwalk and mountain bike, the beautiful trails through the National Park are only minutes away.