LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 7 Feather Place, Point Cook. With sumptuous interiors and award-winning Metricon design, this immaculate ex-display represents the ultimate in luxury family living. Beautifully appointed and spanning two generous storeys, this residence comprises open plan living, an executive study, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an inground pool and double car accommodation. Resonating with those seeking a convenient and family-oriented lifestyle, this home is positioned with the desirable Featherbrook Estate and is within walking distance of local shops, schools and parklands.
- With soaring ceilings and oversized doorways, this magnificent residence is instantly captivating. Beginning with an executive study space, this home opens to reveal expansive formal and informal living zones, with the formal lounge room and dining room both featuring a glorious two way gas fireplace, custom joinery and wooden shutters.
- Designed for endless entertaining, the entire ground floor opens to a sunny, north-facing terrace, fitted with a fully equipped kitchen. With views across the sparkling inground pool, this space is complete with an entertaining deck, barbeque area and outdoor shower room.
- The custom kitchen is wonderfully spacious with an enormous island, walk-in pantry and an abundance of timber-look cabinetry. A suite of stainless-steel appliances includes a 900mm gas cooktop, two wall ovens, rangehood, microwave, coffee machine and integrated dishwasher, complemented by stone countertops and a glass splash back.
- Upstairs, the generous master suite is a parents retreat, complete with a private terrace, dressing room and lavish en suite with dual vanities, a bathtub and an oversized shower. Three additional bedrooms offer either walk-in or built-in robes and share access to a further living zone plus the family bathroom, complete with a tub and separate toilet.
- Just ten-years-old and offering an impressive 40 squares (approx.) of internal living, this low maintenance 576m2 (approx.) block is fully landscaped with established greenery, vegetable gardens, water tanks and an outdoor shed.
- Further appointments include a double remote-control garage, separate laundry, walk-in-linen closet, guest powder room, security alarm, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double glazed windows and downlights throughout.
The ever-popular Featherbrook Estate is the epitome of family living in the heart of Point Cook. An array of local amenities are within walking distance, including Featherbrook P-9 College, Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Featherbrook Community Centre and Featherbrook Reserve. Ideal for families, this location offers an abundance of green spaces, including Meeting Place Park, Tom Roberts Reserve, Jamieson Way Reserve and the Point Cook Coastal Park and bay. For commuters, transport options include multiple bus routes, Williams Landing station and easy freeway access.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.