ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY CLOSING DATE 8 FEBRUARY
The Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior which on this occasion they did and the home open for the 8th has therefore now been cancelled.
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Arguably one of the best properties currently gracing the northern pocket of the magnificent "Burns Beach Estate", this spectacular 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey family haven is unrivalled in its modern class and quality, boasting all of the bells and whistles along with breathtaking ocean views across the neighbouring rooftops.
A grand double-door entry foyer with soaring high ceilings and a feature picture recess makes an instant first impression and reveals a versatile study – or home office – that can easily be converted into a sixth/guest bedroom, adjacent to the third bathroom and spare toilet. Only inches away lies the theatre room, whilst two single cavity slider doors extend into a games/activity room off the commodious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area.
The stylish kitchen alone oozes class in the form of extensive stone bench tops that sparkle under the down lights, metalime splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, sleek white cabinetry, double Clark sinks, an Ariston Induction cooktop, twin Ariston ovens and a stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel double-drawer dishwasher. The scullery off here is also impressive and plays host to more stone bench tops, a single Clark sink, subway-tile splashbacks and a bonus under-stair storeroom. At the rear and off the family room, you will find a dream tiled outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a gas bayonet for barbecues, provisions for an outdoor kitchenette, a stainless-steel Duro range hood, two ceiling heaters, a fan, integrated audio speakers and even the odd sea glimpse across the backyard.
On the top floor, a large, light-filled retreat adds another living zone to the mix with its striking recessed ceiling, stone kitchenette with a Clark sink and more subway-tile splashbacks and access out on to the back balcony – integrated speakers, mesmerising panoramic ocean views over the treetops, exemplary evening sunsets and all. Beyond double doors, an enormous king-sized master-bedroom suite also allows you to wake up to an Indian Ocean vista, alongside another recessed ceiling feature with a fan, a huge fitted dressing room with mirrored storage and a lucent ensuite bathroom that comprises of a double ceiling-mounted rain shower, a freestanding bathtub, a separate toilet and impeccable "his and hers" twin stone vanities.
Also upstairs are four spacious spare bedrooms – all featuring ceiling fans, carpet and built-in robes. They are serviced by a powder area, as well as a light and bright main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps and a stone vanity.
The new Burns Beach Primary School is now open and the likes of lush local parklands, the popular Sistas Burns Beach Café & Restaurant and the glorious surf and sand of Burns Beach itself are within touching distance. Only a few extra minutes away, you will discover shopping and entertainment at Currambine Central, the sprawling Iluka Sports Complex fields, bus stops, the freeway, Currambine Train Station, the magic of Mindarie Marina, the exciting Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment, world-class golf at Joondalup Resort, the Joondalup CBD, Beaumaris City Shopping Centre and other top schools – Lake Joondalup Baptist College, Beaumaris Primary School and Prendiville Catholic College included. Luxury, lifestyle and location – there truly is no better combination!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Awesome ocean views
• Tinted front windows
• Cedar-lined entry portico
• 31 Plus high course ceilings and 28 course high doors
• Easy-care timber-look flooring upstairs
• Quality porcelain floor tiling downstairs
• Upstairs bedrooms, living/retreat area and balcony
• Upper-level double linen press
• Double upstairs linen/broom cupboard – next to the retreat and kitchenette
• Separate upstairs toilet and stone powder area with a clothing chute, leading down to the laundry
• Downstairs study/office, separate toilet and 3rd bathroom with a shower and stone vanity
• Carpeted ground-floor theatre room with integrated audio speakers
• Lower-level games/activity room with alfresco and backyard access
• Spacious open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with integrated audio speakers and stylish light fittings
• Quality scullery with ample storage space
• Under-stair storeroom
• Functional laundry with ample over-head and under-bench storage, plus a sliding three-door linen/broom cupboard, subway-tile splashbacks, stone bench tops and side access for drying
• Private outdoor alfresco-entertaining area
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with two keyless internal shopper's entry doors, a side storage area and roller-door access to the rear
• Water-filtration system to the entire house
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Perimeter security-alarm system
• CCTV security cameras
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Kocom A/V intercom system
• Integrated audio speakers – inside and out
• Eight (8) data points throughout
• Seven (7) television points throughout
• Provisions for Solar and some electric blinds in place (wiring already done)
• Feature LED down lights
• Profile doors throughout
• Quality e-glazing to the rear windows
• New hot/cold water outdoor shower
• Outdoor power points
• Two (2) Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water systems – with multiple temperature-control panels inside
• Side garden shed
• Reticulated easy-care gardens
• Artificial front turf
• Huge backyard-lawn area – heaps of room for a future swimming pool
• External aggregate concrete to the front, side and rear of the property
• Low-maintenance 576 sqm (approx.) block with side access
• Completed in 2017 (approx.)