Perfectly positioned in the bowl of a quiet, tree-lined court and offering fantastic carefree three-bedroom home on a large block. This is the perfect home for those after extensive space located in a quiet court location close to Schools, transport, and other amenities.
This home features a large lounge room separate from the well-equipped kitchen and dining room, three bedrooms line the quiet end of the home, closely serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet, offering idyllic zoning between quiet and entertaining areas.
A large rear yard, split-system air conditioning and gas heating complete a fantastic opportunity, close to Monterey Secondary, Mahogany Rise Primary, Monterey Community Park, Pines Forest Aquatic Centre, public transport, Forest Drive shopping, easy freeway access and Seaford Beach.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to check-in on registration booklet
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
O'Brien Real Estate adheres to Covid safe practices. All inspection attendees and visitors to our office must adhere to government regulations before entering the property.