Cherrybrook Tech Entertainers Extraordinaire
Positioned in an ultra-convenient location, this newly renovated dual level home has the growing family in mind. With all the luxury of having modern and contemporary touches throughout a versatile floorplan, creating an ideal space for families who love to entertain. Surrounded by leafy greens, manicured gardens, and a charming façade, this home is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Enter through large double doors, where you are greeted by an inviting foyer which sets the tone for the rest of the home. To your right, a spacious formal living and dining space flows seamlessly with one another, creating the perfect area for more intimate gatherings. On your left, have the pleasure of having your very own private office making working from home effortless or simply utilize as a ground floor bedroom for the grandparents or guests of the residence.
A newly renovated central kitchen with heated flooring, state-of-the-art features and appliances is surrounded by a sizeable casual meals area and large additional family living area, both with seamless flow to the entertainer's backyard. Four bedrooms fulfil the top floor, ensuring everyone's sanctuary is kept private and away from common areas when entertaining guests.
The backyard is the cherry on top to this desirable family home. Sure to leave a lasting impression, this yard comprises of a large in-ground concrete mosaic tiled swimming pool with solar heating, automatic pool cleaner and water feature with LED lighting with multi coloured light effects which can be seen from the large covered outdoor living space. Amongst a low maintained garden you're also spoilt two veggie patches that are featured in the backyard, allowing you to grow your very own fresh produce.
Have all you could need both in the home and outside of it, as you are surrounded by an array of amenities such as Oakhill Shopping Village(250m), Appletree Preschool(250m), Oakhill Public School(400m) & the ever so popular Cherrybrook Technology High School(1.4km). The public transport including the city bus(50m) and local parks are within walking distance.
Property Features Include:
* Charming façade with manicured gardens, with double doors opening to an inviting foyer
* Spacious formal living and dining spaces with neutral tones flowing into one another
* Private home office
* Private shed in back for storage and utilities.
* Large additional family area with polished spotted gum floorboards and sliding door access to the backyard
* Casual meals area adjacent to the kitchen
* Large, newly renovated modern kitchen with underfloor heating, Bosch appliances, Quartz Stone benchtops and splashbacks, LED light strip, Italian tiled flooring, Lazy Susan corner cupboard and induction cooktop
* Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and newly renovated ensuite tiled floor to ceiling with underfloor heating and Caesar stone vanity
* Three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Newly renovated main bathroom tiled floor to ceiling, with underfloor heating, heated towel posts, oversized bathtub, semi-frameless shower, recess with LED strip and Caesar stone vanity
* Full renovated ground floor bathroom with garage access
* Internal laundry Built in cabinetry with external access
* high-end Brodware tapestry throughout the home
* Bosche Ducted Rangehood, Ovens, Induction cooktop
* UV Protected Plantation shutters throughout
* New carpet, freshly painted, new hot water cylinder and alarm system with CCTV footage
* 2 split system air conditioners downstairs, and 6 horsepower, 3 phase ducted air conditioning upstairs
* Entertainers backyard with oversized outdoor living area, swimming pool with porcelain pool tiles, solar heating, spa jets, automatic pool cleaner and water feature with LED lighting, as well as veggie patched and a large shed allowing for two cars to park via side access
* Double lock up garage with floored attic storage via ladder access