On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac yet close to bustling Box Hill Central, this brick veneer gem is ready to meet the needs of a modern family lifestyle. With zonage into Blackburn High School, proximity to top amenities and 611sqm (approx.) of land, it’s waiting for your inspired renovation dreams to come to life.
The existing home is well-maintained by its previous owner and offers ample opportunities for creative redevelopment (STCA). The versatile floorplan features a spacious L-shaped lounge and dining area, kitchen, laundry, 4 bedrooms (BIR), 2 bathrooms, and a large rumpus that opens to an undercover alfresco. You can move right in if you wish, knowing that your home is adaptable and ready for whatever the future brings. Additional features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, carport, and garden shed. (Currently on month to month rental returning $1825 pcm.)
This highly desirable location places you near top amenities including Box Hill Central and Westfield Doncaster. You also have convenient access to Laburnum Station, Blackburn Station, and the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink. Enjoy walking distance to North Blackburn Shopping Centre, Blackburn High School, Old Orchard PS, and Koonung Park.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has