Fall in Love with this Extended Bungalow and its Family-Friendly Location
A gorgeous Californian bungalow built in the 1930s, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home showcases the refined craftsmanship of its architectural pedigree with eye-catching fretwork, colourful leadlight windows and an ornamental ceiling serving as an elegant reminder of the past. Previously updated and extended there's a beautifully warm and inviting feel to this home with plenty of room for everyone to stretch out in the separate formal lounge and dining rooms or the relaxed open plan family living zone encompassing a spacious Australian red cedar kitchen. Outdoors will tempt you to set a table on the rear deck or paved entertaining area and dine alfresco style with the level protected garden as your peaceful backdrop. Stanley Street is prized for its gorgeous period homes. The eastern end of the street offers extra appeal for its proximity to The Junction's café and boutique lifestyle and sought-after schools. There's no shortage of parks and playgrounds to explore and with Bar Beach just 5 minutes away, you can be swimming between the flags or surfing the breaks in no time.
- Double brick and Colorbond roofed bungalow on 596sqm northeast facing block
- Off-street parking in the long side driveway or in the carport or single garage
- Three generously sized bedrooms with walk-in/built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Formal lounge room with ornate plaster ceiling, gas fire & elegant leadlight windows
- Spacious Bentons kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, gas oven and dishwasher
- Full-size family bathroom with bathtub and shower; internal laundry
- Bright open plan family living with Blackbutt floors connects to deck and backyard
- In catchment for prized Hamilton South Public school; 500m to St Joseph's primary, 700m to Newcastle High, 1300m to St Francis Xavier's College
- Land rates are approximately $3200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $815 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.