Freshly painted and new carpets throughout, this four-bedroom home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. Positioned in a convenient and elevated location, it is the perfect opportunity for families looking to upsize and those seeking more space.
Complete with north facing floor to ceiling glass, the formal living area is simply a delightful space to soak up the natural sunlight. The adjoining kitchen is functional in design and comes complete with a gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, small breakfast bar and fabulous walk in pantry. Multiple glass sliding doors have been installed to ensure seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors.
Effortlessly entertain your family and friends throughout the year on the elevated, covered rear deck. With a lovely outlook over the mountains, this is a wonderful space to relax and unwind or enjoy your morning cuppa. The children will have endless hours of fun in the secure and private rear garden that features an expansive grassed area to play. Car accommodation is provided by a large double attached garage with access to the rear garden.
Beautifully light filled and thoughtfully updated, this home is ready for it's new owners to move in and make it their own. If you have been searching for the perfect family home to upsize to, be sure to inspect 70 Harry Hopman Cct, Gordon.
• Light filled four-bedroom ensuite family home positioned in an elevated and convenient location
• Fresh paint and new carpets throughout ensure its new owners can move straight in
• Lovely north facing formal living space and additional family room complete with ceiling fan, split system unit and sliding door access to the outdoors
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, breakfast bar and fabulous walk-in pantry
• Segregated main bedroom with ceiling fan and renovated ensuite bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles and wall mounted vanity
• Neutral main bathroom with new tapware, IXL tastic and separate bath
• Ducted gas heating and split system unit installed for comfort throughout the seasons
• Expansive and elevated rear deck, covered for effortless entertaining no matter the weather
• Large, grassed rear garden with plenty of space for children and pet to play
• Double brick, attached garage with rear garden access and additional off street parking
• Enviable location with ease of access to Tuggeranong, Woden and Lanyon shopping precincts