Deposit received and contracts exchanged! Inspections cancelled until further notice
Yes you really can have it all!
This wonderfully spacious two bedroom full brick apartment is perfectly located to take advantage of the best this area has to offer. Situated on a second floor of a well-maintained and secure block, the unit is only a couple minutes walk to Merrylands Train Station and Stockland Mall, and is right on the fringe of the ever-growing cosmopolitan Parramatta CBD with multiple child-care centers and schools nearby.
Enjoying a north westerly aspect, the unit receives plenty of natural light throughout the day with the help of 2 large balconies and multiple strategically-placed large windows. Other impressive features include a spacious open-plan living area with air-con opening to a generous entertaining balcony, a large gas kitchen appliances with granite bench top and stainless steel appliances, large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and second balcony over looking the beautiful common garden, a sizeable second bedroom with mirrored built-ins and large window overlooking garden, large main bathroom inclusive of a full-size tub, huge internal laundry room with dryer and underground private car space with 2 x additional lockable storage cages.
For the astute investor, the property is currently tenanted at $445/week by long term and high quality tenants on a month-to-month basis who would love to stay and be willing to pay up to $460/week (current local market rent is $420-$440/pw) which is an equivalent of almost 5 percent yield!
- Walk to station, schools and shopping
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Open-plan living area opening to main entertaining balcony
- Large gas cooking kitchen with spacious cupboards, granite bench top and stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with private balcony, WIR and ensuite
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Main bathroom with full-sized tub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- 1 x Car space
- 2 x Lockable storage cages
Some important numbers:
- Price: $480k-$520k
- Size: 102sqm internal and 129sqm total
- Strata: $935.90 per quarter ($823.25 Admin $112.63 Sinking)
- Council: $174 per quarter
- Water: $174.26 per quarter
- Rent: $445/week (can be increased to $460/week) = almost 5 percent yield
With brilliant location/features and an exceptional market-beating rental return, this property will make a perfect home for your growing family or stellar investment for your portfolio. Be quick to inspect as it won't last long!