Nestled on the doorstep to the beach and just three houses away from the picturesque Iluka Coastal Path walk that meanders through the stunning Iluka Foreshore Park whilst allowing you to experience glorious sunsets over the ocean almost every single day, this beautiful Australian 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Federation and Colonial-style home is graced by wonderful French Hamptons features throughout and exudes both warmth and charm through its unique style alongside quality prestigious residences in a sought-after pocket renowned for its excellent neighbours.
Impressive engineering has allowed for the foundations of the property to take a future second storey, hence ensuring ocean views from within down the track. For now though, an elegant bull-nose entry verandah lets you take in the sensual sea breezes and either dine or relax under cover whilst splendidly overlooking low-maintenance artificial turf and lush green lawns out on the front verge.
Once inside, gleaming New South Wales Blackbutt wooden floorboards dominate the passageways and main spaces, with a formal lounge and dining room off the grand foyer reserved for those special occasions and featuring a gas fireplace as one of its headline acts, adding to a serene ambience.
Totally separate from the rest of the bedrooms and their own private hallway is a huge carpeted master retreat towards the front of the floor plan, complete with king-size proportions, a large walk-in wardrobe and a divine ensuite bathroom featuring a bubbling corner spa bath, an over-sized shower, a separate toilet and twin "his and hers" vanities.
Beyond two single French doors you will find a massive open-plan family, meals and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent appreciating feature down lighting and a scullery with its own walk-in pantry, extra bench space and more. The well-appointed kitchen itself is exquisitely fitted with a five-burner Blanco gas cooktop, a separate Westinghouse oven, a stainless-steel range hood, a sleek white Dishlex dishwasher, a hidden appliance nook and ample storage options.
More exemplary double French doors this time extend entertaining out to a fabulous tiled alfresco with a timber-lined ceiling, a fan, a gas bayonet for an outdoor heater, protective café blinds for full enclosure and a lovely backyard vista that encompasses shady trees, pleasant gardens, more artificial turf (that is great for the kids and pets to run around on) and a corner gazebo, ideal for barbecues and more of life's simple pleasures. A powered rear workshop shed in the corner completes this exceptional package and will keep the budding tradesman of the family rather happy.
Whether it's the surf and sand of either Iluka or Burns Beach you choose to indulge in, the one constant is an enviable lifestyle in a dream location that is also only walking distance away from the new Iluka Plaza precinct (home to a gym, medical facilities, a bar/bistro and supermarket), the sprawling Sir James McCusker Park and bus stops, with more shopping at Currambine Central marketplace, the Iluka Sports Complex, the freeway and Currambine Train Station complementing a very close proximity to Sistas Burns Beach café and restaurant, the future Burns Beach Primary School that is set to open in 2022, the magnificent Mindarie Marina, the exciting Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment, world-class golf at Joondalup Resort, the heart of Joondalup's central business district, a host of top schools and so much more. This one is quite simply a class above the rest!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Double leadlight front doors off the entry porch
• Spacious entry foyer with quality architectural features
• Extra-height vaulted ceilings
• Generous room sizes – with all three minor bedrooms taking queen beds
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Carpeted bedrooms, inclusive of a king-sized master suite and a large second/guest bedroom with built-in robes and semi-ensuite access through to the separate bath and shower of the main family bathroom
• Huge 3rd bedroom with built-in robes
• Large 4th bedroom with a WIR
• Separate laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Relaxing green aspect to the outdoor alfresco-entertainment setting, complete with a gas point for a heater/BBQ and a separate gazebo
• Protected backyard
• Internal shopper's entry via the extra-large remote-controlled double lock-up garage with heaps of space for storage, sensor lighting and rear drive-through roller-door access for additional trailer or car parking – extra-high ceilings for a boat or caravan, too
• High storage capacity throughout the home
• French doors throughout
• Quality internal feature doors
• Impeccable tall skirting boards, feature ceiling cornices and decorative ceiling roses to go with solid timber floorboards
• Quality European lighting
• Quality contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
• Top-of-the-range brand-new solar system and battery unit (7.9kW)
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Ducted-vacuum system – including within the garage
• Foxtel connectivity
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Pristine white Colorbond gabled roof
• Powered workshop shed
• Terraced French gardens
• Canopy of backyard trees
• Easy-care front and rear artificial turf
• Potential for rear vegetable gardens
• Side access
• Elevated 706sqm (approx.) block with a generous frontage close to excellent Iluka council services – always cleaning and maintaining the area and verges well
• Built in 2002 (approx.)
• Five (5) minutes away from the Joondalup CBD, hospital and shopping complex
• Approximately 30 minutes from the Perth CBD