Massive 152sqm Apartment With Double Garaging
There's an uplifting sense of peace and privacy in this tastefully renovated apartment with house-like proportions to deliver a relaxed coastal lifestyle of style, function and convenience. Designed with a focus on easy indoor/outdoor entertaining, the bright and airy living space opens out to a entertainer's terrace while separate bedroom wings offer broad market appeal. Set within the boutique 'Jacaranda' security building surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, including a master suite with a private terrace. Immaculately presented interiors reveal quality finishes plus the benefit of a double garage on title. It's centrally located only moments to Dee Why's bustling town centre, local shops, schools, express B-line city buses, plus an easy bike ride to the beach and seaside dining strip.
- Peaceful 1st floor position, updated modern kitchen offers a functional work space
- Oversized free-flowing living/dining area effortlessly flows outdoors
- Covered entertainers terrace, ideal for alfresco dining or relaxation
- Two king sized bedrooms placed at each end of the living space
- Master with walk in and ensuite, split level 2nd bedroom
- Renovated main bathroom with marble surfaces and heated towel rails
- Freshly painted and newly carpeted throughout, internal laundry
- Double garage with internal access, ample visitor parking, solid double brick security building
Strata Rates - $730 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $179 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $351 per quarter approx.