Online auction this Saturday - Pre-register to bid. Contact Mary-Anne on 0418 648 654 to pre-register.
Peacefully elevated to enjoy treetop district vistas, this house-like apartment basks in a coveted northwesterly corner position within a boutique garden complex. Fusing utmost privacy with a spacious villa-like ambience, it offers the perfect low maintenance alternative to a freestanding home. Embracing an incredible 177sqm (approx.) on title, the living space is wrapped by an entertaining terrace and beautifully manicured grounds while enjoying the convenience of express city buses nearby. Perfect for busy families and downsizers who refuse to compromise on space, there's also lift access to an oversized double lock-up garage and plenty of visitor parking. Set within a highly acclaimed boutique full brick block of only 22 private residences, it lies within walking distance to St Leonards station, footsteps to RNS Hospital and moments from Crows Nests' vibrant nightlife.
- Fluid open plan design and private corner position framed by manicured gardens
- Wide travertine entry flowing to a vast open plan living area with garden outlook
- House-like proportions includes a gourmet gas kitchen with granite benchtops
- Sun-soaked wraparound terrace perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Oversized master bedroom with direct alfresco access and full ensuite
- Sizeable 2nd bedroom with built-ins plus 3rd bedroom or large home office
- Two bathrooms both with bathtub and shower plus travertine flooring
- Reverse cycle air conditioning plus gas bayonet for heating options
- Internal laundry, intercom entry and lift access to the security parking
- Oversized double garage and storage cage, ample secure visitor parking
- Steps to city buses, walking distance to St Leonards station and Greenwich PS
- Boutique garden apartment close to everything the cosmopolitan area affords
Please call agent to arrange your Covid safe private inspection