Presenting an outstanding opportunity this home is sitting on gold, ideally positioned in Koala Park Estate at the foothill of Burleigh Heads National Park, and just a 50-metre walk to the beautiful Tallebudgera Creek and moments to all of Burleigh Heads main amenities and attractions.
It is no secret that Koala Park Estate is a property hotspot, nestled next to Burleigh Heads National Park and Tallebudgera Creek, this location really gives you the feeling of being away from it all but is convenient to everything you want.
This pocket is a hotspot for developers and investors with multiple developments currently under construction. Featuring multiple investment and development opportunities this site consists of a fantastic medium density zoning on 549m2 of prime developable land.
May suit owner occupier who is happy to sit on the development potential, or maybe Land Bank (holding an income) for when your timing is right.
The property currently offers an older-style home with kitchen, open plan living, 2 bedrooms, separate laundry, large bathroom. Single lockup garage.
Whether you are looking to buy an entry level property in the exclusive Koala Park Estate, or wanting to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford the discerning renovator or buyer, it will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property.
- Situated in a highly sought after and tightly held street
- Limitless potential to develop, renovate or create bespoke home
- Secure 549sqm block of land, medium density zoning
- Existing neat and tidy single level home with lovely grassed areas
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, single lock-up garage
- Original and functional kitchen, living area
- Light filled bedrooms , tidy main bathroom
- Close proximity to Tallebudgera Creek and beach and Burleigh headland
- Close to local schools, shops, walk to Cafes and Burleigh CBD
- Be quick as this is a rare and spectacular find indeed!