LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 8 Mystic Grove, Point Cook. Exemplifying effortless living across generous proportions, this bright and breezy single-storey residence offers a low maintenance and family-friendly lifestyle. Comprising two living zones, four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms and double car accommodation, this property is well-suited to nature lovers, with a large back garden and lush green lawns. Nestled within the exclusive Saltwater Coast Estate and with local shops, schools and public transport just moments away, this property represents the pinnacle of Point Cook living.
- With a flexible floorplan, light-filled living zones and calming interiors, this property caters to the needs of a family with ease, offering both an open plan family / meals zone and a separate family room.
- Adding abundant versatility, this property includes a separate study, perfect for those who work from home.
- The gourmet kitchen is masterfully appointed, boasting stone waterfall countertops, a breakfast bar and glossy cabinetry. Stainless-steel appliances include a 900mm upright gas cooker, canopy rangehood and dishwasher, while a full-sized pantry provides ample storage.
- Accommodation begins with the tranquil master suite, located at the front of the home and enjoying sweeping garden views, a walk-in-robe and private en suite with double vanity.
- Three further bedrooms are offered, each fitted with built-in robes and sharing access to the family bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet.
- This low maintenance residence enjoys a fully fenced 557m2 (approx.) block with well-established gardens and a generous back yard, perfectly suited to the active family.
- Additional highlights of this incredible home include a double remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry, ducted heating, split system air conditioning and roller blinds throughout.
Surrounded by quality homes, the master planned Saltwater Coast Estate offers residents access to a first-class lifestyle center, with a pool, tennis courts, function room and cafe. Neighborhood amenities include quality schools, such as St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, Saltwater P-9 College and Point Cook South Senior School, while attractions include Point Cook Coastal Park and bay, the Saltwater Coast Wetlands and Saltwater Community Centre. Public transit options include the nearby Williams Landing train station and well-serviced bus routes, while local shopping precincts include Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.