Located in the blue ribbon location of Parramatta situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this hidden gem is zoned R4 and presents endless potential and possibilities. As it stands we have a easy-care single level layout that features an open plan living and dining area plus a separate family room that is currently tenanted.
This ready to move in home has a tidy kitchen with gas cooking appliances and plenty cupboard storage, bedrooms are generously proportioned with two equipped with built-in wardrobes. This home is ready for its new family to move straight in and enjoy or knock down and rebuild while taking advantage of the R4 Zoning and all that it allows.
* R4 Site located within walking distance to Parramatta amenities
* well maintained original layout featuring open plan living/dining and separate family area
* Gas equipped kitchen with plenty cupboard storage and bench space
* Enclosed outdoor area for those who love to entertain
* Generous sized bedrooms, two of which are equipped with built-in wardrobes
* possible development potential to re-build a contemporary boutique apartment complex (STCA)
* Re-create, renovate or re-build a modern family home (STCA)
* Air conditioned living area, with timber floorboards and natural high ceilings.
* Double lock-up garage
* 1.5KM to Parramatta Westfield
* 15 Minutes walk to Parramatta station
* 3 Minutes walk to Macarthur girls high school
* 5 Minutes' walk to Rangihou Reserve
Council Rate: approx. 507.18 p.q
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & finance advice before entering into any contract of purchase.