Exceptionally large 2-bedroom + 2-bathroom apartment with full height glass windows and timber floors throughout, allowing for abundance of natural light onto the kitchen, dining and living spaces. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, COMO residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
An architectural landmark developed by Cavcorp. Award winning and exceptionally large internal layout of 109m², with king-size dual master bedrooms both with private ensuites and walk-in-robes. The soaring 2.7m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors bring the large outside living space in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 9m x 4m dining and lounge.
1. Spacious dining and lounge up to 9m long & 4m wide with sheer & block out curtains
2. Full height kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
3. Three dedicated study nooks
4. Super-fast NBN Internet
5. Master bedroom includes balcony access, acoustic and tinted glazing & TV provision
6. Bedroom two is also king sized and features build in study space plus ensuite and walk in robe
8. Stone top ensuites with bathtub in second ensuite
9. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
10. Air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
13. On-site management offering access to dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc
1. Recreation deck (level 4) with ultra-luxurious, crystal clear, tiled swimming pool
2. Sun lounges for tanning and relaxing capturing morning sun
3. Olympic Endorsed, State of the Art Technogym cardio machines including ; Treadmill, Vario, Elliptical, Bike and dual weight machines.
4. 24/7 on site management with office at front entry
5. Luxurious marble and timber lobby which leads to intimate and welcoming high-speed elevators.
6. Private and secure basement car parking
7. 12 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. Smoke-Free Building
Location Top Ten:
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)