Convenient Family Living
Welcome to 85 Isa Road, Worrigee.
This one of a kind 6 bedroom home provides resort style living for all of the family and their friends.
Sprawling across a 1031sqm block this bespoke home offers multiple living areas, an expansive chefs kitchen with casual and formal dining options, and a relaxed seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Right on the doorstep of the Worrigee Nature Reserve and brand new Worrigee Shopping Village, this home presents space, luxury and convenience.
- 6 double bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Family sized bathroom with corner bath and additional separate toilet.
- 3 light and airy generously sized living areas and a study/home office.
- Chefs kitchen with 900mm gas cook top and oven.
- Oversized island bench with waterfall edge and casual dining option.
- Formal dining area flowing on from the chefs kitchen.
- External double french doors from the formal dining area open out onto the outdoor alfresco area.
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area with misting system.
- North facing 15m semi above ground pool with sundeck.
- Outdoor fire pit with lounging cabana.
- Custom built Catio for any feline friends (suitable also for chickens).
- Low maintenance gardens and fully fenced turfed backyard play area.
- Double car garage with internal access.
- Side access available to the backyard with room to store a trailer or caravan.
- Plentiful storage throughout the home and large laundry.
- Multiple reverse cycle air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Plantation shutters, bespoke cornices and wainscotting throughout.
- 4km to the Nowra CBD, 20km to Jervis Bay & 23km to Berry.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Glenn Brandon (0438 207 846) or Crystal Brandon (0424 034 164) at Ray White South Coast.