Impressively positioned in one of Highgate Hill's most sought-after locations, this 1-bedroom apartment offers stunning views of the City Skyline. Perfectly designed to encompass indoor and outdoor living, this apartment offers an open and light-filled floor plan that seamlessly integrates living and dining without compromise.
The entrance to the apartment opens up into the light-filled living and dining area – flowing out to the spacious balcony that offers a leafy picturesque outlook with city views. The spacious master bedroom is light-filled, with built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
• Excellent location in boutique building with City Views
• Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes and carpeted floors
• Open-plan tiled living and dining flowing out onto the balcony
• Spacious bathroom with shower over spa-style bath and integrated laundry area
• 1 Car space included
• Economical body corporates
• Perfect for owner occupier's and investors alike!
Blakeney Street is ideally situated just moments from the sought-after lifestyle of West End's Boundary Street and The South Bank parklands. Surrounded by Brisbane's best schools - West End State School, Brisbane State High, St Laurence's and Somerville House. South Brisbane's performing arts precinct with GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are all within walking distance. Brisbane CBD is less than 2kms away for those seeking an ultra-convenient inner-city lifestyle.