RENOVATED BEACH PAD!
OPEN THIS SAT 22/1 & SUN 23/1 1.00 - 1.30PM.
Invest in your future with a dream position, high on the hill and moments away from Scarborough Beach Esplanade precinct (home to the Scarborough Beach Public Pool), cafes, restaurants, shopping, sprawling Abbett Park community sporting facilities, Deanmore Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School. Throw in a very close proximity to golf courses, the fantastic Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, more shopping at Westfield Innaloo, Churchlands Senior High School, Hale School, Newman College, public transport and the freeway!
Things you will love about this Apartment:
* One of only two of the largest apartments (83sqm) in this small well kept complex of only 10
* Ocean view from spacious main living area
* First floor with no-one on top
* Two generous size bedrooms
* Fantastic modern decor and tasteful fixtures and furnishings throughout
* Modern appealing kitchen with electric glass cooktop and a Bosch dishwasher
* Timber laminate flooring
* Split system air conditioning to living area
* Separate WC
* Allocated covered car bay
* Visitor-parking bays at the front of the complex
* Elevated corner position with a tranquil cul-de-sac at one end
* Stroll to Scarborough beach
Council: $1,344.11 per annum
Water: $775.17 per annum
Strata: $700 per quarter (includes $150pq reserve levy)
Proudly presented by Rob Druitt 0417 922 194 / Brad Collins 0437 702 848